My first E-11 build. Modified S&T sterling airsoft.

These are amazing weathering kits you can get. You just brush the stuff on then seal it.
20200201_132341.jpg

I appreciate your support, luckily it's a bronze scope so no worries on painting or weathering on that, I've had it since about 2002 so its' been naturally weathered over the years lol. ESB is just my favorite movie so that's why I went with that E-11 variant..and I just like it better lol *Shrugs* That is the good thing that the weathering will look better on it. I do't try to find a screen specific prop either, I just want to make it look like a used ESB E-11.

Yeah esb is definitely my favorite. I chose the anh e-11 because I'm getting a sandtrooper suit from RS prop masters. I love the biker scouts but there was just so much more detail on the sandtrooper suit. Rotj e-11 is my favorite one. Its hard to find a base replica that's metal or aluminum.

I've only been building props for 6 months or so. I've always wanted to just never got around to it. I just finished my first DL-44 blaster in December.

Nice work! I just picked up the Beta project sterling airsoft from Evike in the boneyard section! Got it for almost 1/2 price.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back