My Collection thus far

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

protokev DMD

Sr Member
While reading the Secret Santa thread it was mentioned that it might be a good idea to update the world with our collections...
I did get some photoequipment and started taking nice shots...but im feeling lazy and my good cameras batteries are dead.

Plus i feel like getting some legitimate Rep points

So...

And some of the nicer shots

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Chevyh0tr0d

I had to go back a 2nd time and look at the nicer Pictures of the Indy Holy Grail the JP stuff and Iron Man helmet, as I was to busy drooling over the GB stuff and SW stuff(mainly GB) =)

agentsmith

absolutely class collection there m8, very well presented as well, iron man helmet looks great, loving your noisy cricket as well . ;)

cal

protokev DMD

Sr Member
Looking great :thumbsup

I love the Indy display, is that the Sideshow idol?

It is the sideshow idol. Which at the moment is the best i can do...but im always on the lookout for upgrades.

I need to get a stand made for the cross to prop it up for easier viewing.

Tonight ill take a few more pics showing how the displays are in relation to each other

protokev DMD

Sr Member
Recieved a new badge in the mail today so i thought id update

Its the season 2 of the new Five-0 badge

and as promised some wider shots of the overall layout

protokev DMD

Sr Member
Thought about that, but it's a matter of space.

In less than a year I will be moving anyway and will have to reevaluate the display. Here's hoping for improvement