My Collection Pics

A Hunters Moon

I just realized today that I've never posted any collection pics. My main focus has always been movie related action figures. Mainly neca and mcfarlane with some prop bits throughout. Pics turned out a bit smaller than I expected. Hope ya like em all the same!

trek.jpg

bats-1.jpg

18s.jpg

goodies.jpg

baddiesetc.jpg

predetc.jpg

That would be a custom figure I made for a friend. It's based on a goofy adventure story he came up with. He returned the figure when he moved. He's one part young hulk and one part hercules from the marvel legends line. Toss in bits scavenged or sculpted and there you have it.

xtom.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic. It's a shot from an older camera.

You might also notice two other custom figures in there as well . . .
creeper.jpg

The winged Creeper.

brisco.jpg

Then the custom that I'm most proud of, Brisco County Jr. For those who might remember the short lived series staring Bruce Campbell. Almost everything you see was hand painted and sculpted by me. With the exception of the hands, head, pants, and gun belt.

Don't know how I issed this thread :)
My fave it's the rattler bio I just love the design and look of it along with the matching canon. just pure genius!
I also like the movie maniacs but the custom figures oh lord! I didn't know those were customs until I read the post . WOW they're perfectly excecuted! love all 3 of them!
Makes me wonder what can you do with that Neca Pred :unsure:
Hope your collection keeps on growing and I would like to see more bio designs from you in the future
Lem

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back