My collection of screen used props & costumes. "Push" & "City of Ember"

Great stuff, I'm a big 'Push' fan, I've been trying to find that glass marble for quite a while!
Nice to know where it is though, if you ever part with that sucker, keep me in mind :thumbsup

Wow, Mech. Never knew you were that into Ciry of Ember. I've seen the poster in some of your other pics but this is awesome. Are they all from Auction sites?

Thanks Tony.

All the 'Push' stuff came from auction sites but most of the 'City of Ember' items came directly from the prop management company in California.

My son and I Netflixed 'City of Ember' a couple years ago and I really liked the look of the movie and the story as well and then I found out I could basically get all the props I wanted from the movie so I went for it.

And also, Saoirse (pronounced Sir-sha) Ronan is extremely talented, was Academy Award nominated at age 13 and she continues to sky rocket. She's poised to become one of the great actresses, mark my words.

So far she's been nominated for 19 acting awards and has won 11 of them.

The more popular and famous she gets, the harder it will be in the future to get her stuff.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back