My 3D modeling Thread: Update May 29

Re: My 3D modeling Thread - Shurato!

Just finished pepping the Silver Centurion!
Brilliant file! One of the most fun peps to do, for once I wasn't frustrated at any point xD
Beautiful model thanks Balmung - and possibly the smoothest nicest pep I've done (this is my 8th I think) Great unfold, massive props to SOUTHPAW too!

Hope to see more Iron Man Helmet models Balmung! :D (and more unfolds from SouthPaw ;D Great duo-combo here haha)

Here are some pics :)

photo 4 (2).JPGphoto 3 (5).JPGphoto 2 (5).JPGphoto 1 (4).JPG

I hope to start my own thread soon that'll show progress with resin and bondo on my multiple helmets I've built, I'll post something here too when I begin on the Centurion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brilliant file! One of the most fun peps to do, for once I wasn't frustrated at any point xD
Beautiful model thanks @Balmung - and possibly the smoothest nicest pep I've done (this is my 8th I think) Great unfold, massive props to @SOUTHPAW too!

Hope to see more Iron Man Helmet models Balmung! :D (and more unfolds from SouthPaw ;D Great duo-combo here haha)

View attachment 201972View attachment 201973View attachment 201974View attachment 201975

I hope to start my own thread soon that'll show progress with resin and bondo on my multiple helmets I've built, I'll post something here too when I begin on the Centurion.

WOW, Freaking nice build... man, that is awesome

i'm glad that you liked it ^^

Shurato update:

1049051_330562770409962_1482966284_o.png

1016028_330562863743286_1784319612_o.png

Beautiful model thanks @Balmung - and possibly the smoothest nicest pep I've done (this is my 8th I think) Great unfold, massive props to @SOUTHPAW too!

View attachment 201972View attachment 201973View attachment 201974View attachment 201975

Thanks man! Means a lot! :D

Well, this was fast XD

6nh.png

next one:

Ryo Sanada from Ronin warriors, Ronin troopers, Samurai warriors(so many names XD)

AP-Rekka-no-Ryo-1.jpg

Re: My 3D modeling Thread - Ronin Warriors - Ryo

I decided to make all armors from Yoroiden Samurai Troopers (and start to learn how to add textures to the models and use renders):

1065078_337373336395572_749049472_o.png

Re: My 3D modeling Thread - Ronin Warriors

yo balmung, i used your silver centurion helmet model for a foam build and i didnt have any problems building it. it was a great and easy build. thanks for your work man. if you want some help unfolding your models for foam, dont hesitate to holler bro.

Balmung

I too have made your helmet, however I used cardstock as opposed to gaiatron's ^ foam build
He is riht, its a brilliant file, really simple and really clean lines
I am currently bondo-ing it, and I will post a pic when its finished, but for now heres a glimpse

20130707_170636.jpg20130711_173729.jpg

I wonder if the program I can make my models wings3Ds someone could give me some tips will thank you much

yo balmung, i used your silver centurion helmet model for a foam build and i didnt have any problems building it. it was a great and easy build. thanks for your work man. if you want some help unfolding your models for foam, dont hesitate to holler bro.

@Balmung

I too have made your helmet, however I used cardstock as opposed to gaiatron's ^ foam build
He is riht, its a brilliant file, really simple and really clean lines
I am currently bondo-ing it, and I will post a pic when its finished, but for now heres a glimpse

View attachment 208245View attachment 208246

I'm glad that you guys liked it ^^

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back