Mitchell Laine situation UPDATE 02/07/12- Jedifyfe got his armour back!

Moviefreak

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
FYI....

ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH BOOMER, MITCHELL LAINE THE BANNED KNOWN SCAMMER..,

HE's BACK!!!!!!!

I had new member:LOCUST contact me to trade an item. To protect myself, I made him ship to me first before I ship him the item. It just arrived today.

The name on the package: Mitchell Laine in Australia

Since he only has a post count of two, I am betting he has a couple IDs.

Be careful who you deal with as know
scanners are still here!!

I already notified the mods...

Last edited:
WARNING. Scammer Mitchell Laine is back!!

FYI....

ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH BOOMER, MITCHELL LAINE THE BANNED KNOWN SCAMMER..,

HE's BACK!!!!!!!

I had new member:LOCUST contact me to trade an item. To protect myself, I made him ship to me first before I ship him the item. It just arrived today.

The name on the package: Mitchell Laine in Australia

Since he only has a post count of two, I am betting he has a couple IDs.

Be careful who you deal with as know
scanners are still here!!

I already notified the mods...

Re: WARNING. Scammer Mitchell Laine is back!!

The item I received is a Sports Almanac from Markpoon.
If you can pull an old thread that shows you traded with him and he screwed you over, I will return the book to the rightful owner:)

I wondered that too???
Plus there were about four or five new member IDs buying shoes yesterday and today. He might have multiple IDs and will be scamming on eBay soon.

How are these people with low posts getting into the junkyard when it isn't supposed to be accessible is it? I'd bet dollars to donuts he's at least one of them if not the one in the shoe thread. It's too much of a coincidence for him to be in Australia. You'd think he'd know better using his name and addi.

Or he has a set of solid brass ones lol. Hopefully the mods can find out and the owner of that almanac is found.

Re: Mitchell Laine is back!!

Oh it is true... Like an
Idiot, he wrote his real name on the customs form, lol

I am trying to figure that out. It was only a Grays sports almanac. If someone can produce a link to an old thread that shows they traded one with him and they were scammed, I am willing to ship it to the rightful owner :)

I really do think that they should bring back the windows where you can only join at certain times.. I really think that help....

He posted his real name is "Mitch" from Aus in the introduction thread too lol

I think he is one of those narcissistic people who thinks they are above the law and get off by flaunting their identity in our faces and getting away with scams over and over

Are we suuuuuure it is him though? I am sure there could be more than one Mitchell Laine in Aus. Just playing devil's advocate.

If I end up being wrong, I will apologize and remove thread, but right now I am
Leaving it up to warn people to be cautious if this Locust approaches them to deal.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back