mini TRON lightcycles

dropshipbob

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just bought these from a guy through Federation models. Each cycle is 1 & 3/4 of an inch long. You get them in "sticks" of 3 for $8, or 6 for $10. And I believe the price includes shipping, as I paid a total of $8 for mine.
lc1ii.jpg

Those look like the ones that you get with the Tron Game Tank kit.

In fact they're exactly the same, having just checked the ones in my kit.

SAS

You are correct program!
icon_smile.gif

I contatced the maker of the game tank kit, and he informed me that he is currently re-tooling the kit to make it lighter, and therefore, cheaper. He went on to inform em that he had plenty of the lighcycles that went with it lying around. He gave me a choice of three or six, so I picked 3. Now that I think about it, perhaps I should have gone with 6, 3 to go with the tank when he re-releases it, and three others for a seperate diorama.

Anyone know if these are still available? I've been checking but can't seem to find a link.

David

Yes sir!

Go to federationmodels.com and then go to "model kits" on the left and then go to "Planet V", scroll down. :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back