Mini Pred Head Sculpt

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

UglyMoFo

Y'know, my first and (admittedly) so far only Pred head sculpt was something almost identical to that. So I will respond to this one as several others responded to mine (much to my chagrin): : "AW, IT'S CUTE!" :)

Seriously though, that's pretty good. I'm no expert of course, but everyone says to start small, so you're on the right track.

Alaneye

Hi Fireblade, that's not bad. All the basic shapes that make up the pred are there. What it needs now is some refining. What is it made from? The modelling material you are using may limit the amount of detail you can acheive. As for your question, it's probably more difficult and fiddley adding detail to a smaller piece, but as you go larger you have more detail to add so it's swings and round-a-bouts really.

fireblade

Thanks Alaneye it is air drying clay by crayola bought it because its cheap and ive only got 4 lbs of chavant nsp soft oil clay
crayola-air-dry-clay.jpg