Millennium Falcon Best Cake Ever!

DOGFOX2109

Could not resist sharing this here with you guys. This is my first post and I hope I have done everything correctly.

This was a birthday cake made by a family member for a 40th birthday. We are all Star Wars fanatics and although it’s not to scale for those purists I think the level of detail of the panels ECT is awesome.
It took approx 10 hours of work and was completely edible! I ate the sensor dish! Was a crime to eat I know!!!!!

I will apologize now for my not so hot pictures but I had a few beers by this time!

Last edited:
wow... that is pretty amazing! And you are right - it definitely was a crime to eat any of that! You should be proud of your family :)

I'm one of Dogfox's cousins, the cake was awsome, our cousin who made it incidently is the daughter of a crew member of the origional trilogy.

When I saw her sticking 40 candles into it my heart broke :cry "cakes are for eating" was her reply to our protests !

Andy.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back