MiB J2 Standard Issue (Factory Ent)

Sold for 750 USD
Hey all,

Need to raise some funds, so this has to go.

Factory Entertainment's Men In Black "J2" Standard Issue Sidearm.

All metal, with electronics.

Electronics work fine. I do have the plaque and that will be included. Unsure if I still have the paperwork. I might have the case, but probably not... and I can't say what shape it's in IF I have it, so selling "without". IF I find the case I will include it if the buyer wants it and pays extra shipping. (I wasn't really ever counting on selling this, and cases and stuff are of zero use to me so I rarely keep them.)

Shipping would be fully tracked, by EMS (4-day express) since it's heavy.

Asking $750 plus shipping. (Last I heard these were going for $1000+ on ebay, IF you could find one...

1704383649641.jpeg

1704383643201.jpeg

IMPORTANT!

If interested, SEND ME A PM! DO NOT USE THE BUY-IT-NOW because Paypal may flag it as a real weapon!

Oof! Tough call!… I’m on the other side… Can I justify purchasing them (in general, I mean!). :S

…I’ve been flip-flopping on a Neuro’ for such a long time.

Oof! Tough call!… I’m on the other side… Can I justify purchasing them (in general, I mean!). :S

…I’ve been flip-flopping on a Neuro’ for such a long time.
Well, I've always looked at the neuro+cricket as kind of the "baseline" in a MiB collection, which is why I've not sure I want to let them go. It'd feel weird to only have one of those two! The J2 is really cool... but it doesn't figure into the plot of the movie as such.

I do love that explosion of blue goo when it’s first used though! I always felt it conveys the power of their technology even better than when we see the Cricket used. :)

Hey all,

Need to raise some funds, so this has to go.

Factory Entertainment's Men In Black "J2" Standard Issue Sidearm.

All metal, with electronics.

Electronics work fine. I do have the plaque and that will be included. Unsure if I still have the paperwork. I might have the case, but probably not... and I can't say what shape it's in IF I have it, so selling "without". IF I find the case I will include it if the buyer wants it and pays extra shipping. (I wasn't really ever counting on selling this, and cases and stuff are of zero use to me so I rarely keep them.)

Shipping would be fully tracked, by EMS (4-day express) since it's heavy.

Asking $750 plus shipping. (Last I heard these were going for $1000+ on ebay, IF you could find one...

View attachment 1775808

View attachment 1775807

IMPORTANT!

If interested, SEND ME A PM! DO NOT USE THE BUY-IT-NOW because Paypal may flag it as a real weapon!
Hey.
Is it still available?
I would gladly purchase it!

I don’t think he’s serious about buying it. He sent me a message. That made absolutely no sense. So it is still for sale of course. Original box. Original packaging. Original display case. Original limited edition plaque

its still available
No offense but it would probably be a good idea to start a new thread so there's no confusion. Also, the mods might not be too keen on sales from different members taking place in the same ad, especially since I'm pretty sure you have to be a Premium Member to sell in the junkyard at all.

Also strange that I'm not getting emails that this ad has been updated.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back