Metal/plastic Fingers

Fetts.Sobriquet

Does anyone know where I can get those metal (or plastic) finger protectors, or even what they are called. I was trying to find something in the US.

I'm talking about these

I'm looking for something to use for Iron Man fingers. I have the whole costume, sans fingers.

I'm looking for something, anything I can use as Iron Man fingers, that requires minimal modification to use.

Any help is appreciated.

well I think they are called finger armor and usually have dragon heads and jewels and other silly things added. You could search for gothic rings also for results. You could always use robos pep files for the gloves. you could knock that out in one weekend.

well I think they are called finger armor and usually have dragon heads and jewels and other silly things added. You could search for gothic rings also for results. You could always use robos pep files for the gloves. you could knock that out in one weekend.

Thanks, I'll take a look. I'm absolutely horrible at pep.

I wasn't sure if anyone had found an off the shelf, turn key cheat for the fingers.

hey fetts, send my buddy quakevirus a pm and tell him scott sent you. He has a set of fingers and gloves for his ironman that he stopped working on. He might want to sell them.

Ok, cheap and dirty method.

I'm going with these, cutting the fingers off, declawing them, and painting them with red spray plasti-dip.

I may use the whole hand of the glove cutting the gauntlet off at the wrist. Then wear my iron man hands over the glove, so that only the fingers are visible.

9aeBE.png

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back