Members viewing forum feature

Eyes Only

Sr Member
You guys had this turned on for about 5 minutes but I like the "members viewing ths forum" field at the bottom. I hate having to go back to the main page to see who's logged in and who's not. This will at least give me some idea as to who is on and who isn't since the whole member list can't be put on each forum...or can it?

Any chance of putting that members viewing feature back?

Lowell,

We're trying to see if there's a way to get the board-wide users online to show up on all forums like the old board... you might have noticed the other (users browsing this forum) pop on as we tested out an attempt to do that (which didn't work quite right.)

Not sure that we want to get so specific as to have everyone be able to tell who's browsing which forum, but it's an option. At the very least, the whole users online list is always just one click away.

We'll keep the suggestion in mind as we work through this stuff... bear with us :)
Tom

Originally posted by Eyes Only@Mar 12 2005, 06:05 PM
You guys had this turned on for about 5 minutes but I like the "members viewing ths forum" field at the bottom. I hate having to go back to the main page to see who's logged in and who's not. This will at least give me some idea as to who is on and who isn't since the whole member list can't be put on each forum...or can it?

Any chance of putting that members viewing feature back?
[snapback]944873[/snapback]​

ah, didn't think that was an option, that's why I thought at least this was an alternate option to have the members viewing list.

carry on... :)

I have a similar question:

Is there any way that the member lis at the bottom can be alphabatized like on the original RPF? It would sure make it easier especially if your looking for a particular member. Thanks.

Chris

Hey Chris,

This was something we asked about straight off, but unfortunately this software sorts by time on, not name. We've got our eyes peeled for a way to change that in the future tho...

Tom

Originally posted by Wampa@Mar 29 2005, 09:41 PM
Hey Chris,

This was something we asked about straight off, but unfortunately this software sorts by time on, not name.  We've got our eyes peeled for a way to change that in the future tho...

Tom
[snapback]954031[/snapback]​

Cool beans. Thanks for the reply, Tom. :)

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back