Mel "The Bigguns"

When we chatted on facebook and myspace, like you guys I always thought she was in great health. This is a huge surprise to me. My best wishes and thoughts are with her. Speedy recovery Mel.

mel and i have had our disagreements in the past but all that crap don't mean anything when your health is in jeopardy..

best wishes mel...

AM

I may not know you Mel, but I know of your wonderful works of art! My thoughts and prayers to you, and hope that you recover soon.

Her presence on this board shows even after a long absence. That says something to me.
Best wishes on a speedy and full recovery!

Wow, this is sadning news. Mel hope you recover and keep doing what you do best. Healing from a stroke all depends on your will. Will keep you in my prayers.

no no no no no I have lost too many people this past two years including my mom NO DAMMIT no not Mel hang in there baby we old skool. Someone please send me her facebook?

Just wanted to let peolple know about Mel. Alot of you may know her as THe Bigguns. She is a great artist/sculptor. I just found out a few days ago that last month she had several strokes. I saw this on her Facebook. A friend of hers posted it. Apparently she is doing worse now. I hope everyone will keep her in their prayers. She hasn't been on the Lair in a while but when she was she did some kick ass work.

Thanks for posting this amigo. Please ask her friend to post a get well wish on Facebook from all of us on the Lair.

Damn I spoke to her not that long ago she sent me a message though facebook. Im not a religious person but my thoughts and well wishes are being sent your way girl. Your a tough one and I know you can get through this.

Darn!! You will be in my prayers Mel. I know it's very diffecult for you Mel, because you feel weak and very tired and helpless.
I know how diffecult it is because I also had several strokes (grand mal!!) I miss you as a good friend here on the Lair. No worries for you, our prayers will carry you true this diffecult time Mel "The Bigguns".

Not alone

When nigths are trying to get darker
And lonleyness tries to bind you at your bed
When words do bloom from your heart
but the words won't follow!
We hear the voice of your heart
We know your song of peace
And our hands will bind together
as true friends ....
as family of art
to carry you
to carry you true it in prayers and Hope

Navarro Berton Tartigiere alias Ancientpredator

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back