Matty Collector Ghostbusters Neutrona Wand maybe for sale

archtk

Hi team,

Sad to say but Im running through some family issues and I may need to sell of some of my collections to cover the costs.

For now one item I may need to sell is my Matty Collector Neutrino wand but first would like to know how much it would sell for.
Ive always kept it in the box and only taken it out to check on it from time to time. its complete and in good working order. has all manuals boxes etc.

My question before I decide to sell it is how much could it cost (seen it on ebay for quite a bit but don't really trust it would like to to go to a good home if I decide to sell) . Ill post some pictures, any help appreciated.

Ps. Ill will be also posting soon some other items listed below which Im getting the courage o sell if I can get a worthwhile price (still trying to come to terms though if I will sell or not and I also need to take some pictures of each item)

For shipping, this will have to be separate unless someone can pickup from my home im located in sydney Australia. (preferred so I can show items in person)

1. Full Vader costume with black series helmet (armor , electronics and cape is rubies) under suit belt and belt boxes is costume Price: unknown at the moment.
2. Full stormtrooper costime (AP armor) with Rom FX soundboard, hasbro converted blaster and custom trooper boots (very nice) armor a bit yellow Price: unknown at the moment.
3. Gonzo Photo replica puppet Master replicas with letter certificate and box Price: unknown at the moment.
4. Matty Collector Batman 69 Cowl (complete mint in box never displayed or used)
5. Deagostini Millenium Falcon, complete (only assembled first few issues (cabin and cargo crew area) rest is all sealed. complete with magazines Price: unknown at the moment.

Any help on prices above to gather an idea would be great.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 61

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back