Master Replicas Request

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Mola Rob, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Mola Rob

Mola Rob Sr Member

I have a request for Master Replicas. How about offering the Collectors Society in several different flavors? I would have purchased a membership and ordered the studio scale Enterprise today but I didn't because I don't want to be stuck with a Mace saber that I need to put on eBay. Being a fan of the original trilogy only I really don't have any interest in it. What about offering a Trek version with a little Phaser or a Disney version with a mini Nautilus? I would be all over that. Anyway just my 2 cents. Now I will patiently wait until the 15th so I can order. :D

Not sure if this was the right forum to post this in but here it is.

2. OldKen

OldKen Master Member

they dont have mini trek or disney items...

and let me get this straight...

you would buy a 1500 dollar enterprise, IF they didnt give you a free mace saber???

you know you could sell it in the JY here... right???

:unsure

3. Mola Rob

Mola Rob Sr Member

Yes I know they don't offer mini Trek or Disney thats why this is a "request" to make the Collectors Society a little more tempting to people who don't really want a mini saber but would like to get the benefits of membership but not need to sell anything.

4. OldKen

OldKen Master Member

<div class='quotetop'>(The Watchman @ Jun 13 2006, 05:06 PM) [snapback]1261233[/snapback]</div>

riiiiiight...

heres the thing, if they sold more trek stuff... that might happen.

buy the enterprise when it comes out. :D

SW is there BIG seller. period.

i get what your saying though...

i would not want a membership if it came with a phaser... so...

they shouldnt even include a prop etc. just certificates for the same value, now thats a little more feasable.

5. Mola Rob

Mola Rob Sr Member

Yeah I know Star Wars is their big seller I would simply like to have another option. I agree that a membership that doesn't include a prop is the best way to go. There are many non Star Wars fans or people who simply don't want a mini saber that would have another choice. :)

6. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Well what difference does it make what it comes with? I mean you're really paying for the coupons and discounts, not the prop. The prop is more of a gift in a way. So it really shouldn't matter one way or another what prop comes with it.

7. tk5378

tk5378 Well-Known Member

Not true...they do have mini Disney items...they just started producing the mini glass slipper.

8. Mola Rob

Mola Rob Sr Member

<div class='quotetop'>(MegaPrime33 @ Jun 15 2006, 09:48 AM) [snapback]1262058[/snapback]</div>
    Well I am really not in the habit of buying things I am not interested in owning. My point in making this suggestion is that it might be nice to have a choice. Even though the prop may be a gift I am sure a membership without a prop would be a little cheaper.