MARS GEMINI LANDER

ajamodels

HERE IS MY LATEST COMPLETED PROJECT.
The 'Mars Gemini Lander' from a concept by General Electric and Space Division in 1963. The design was by Thomas F. Widmer and Dandridge Cole.
A highly detailed scientific proposal paper was put together for the AIAA Conference in October of 1963. The beautiful illustrations by Roy G. Scarfo were later published in 1965 in a book titled 'Beyond Tomorrow - the next 50 years in Space'.

Guess which model kit parts I used to complete this!

Enjoy!

Adam

Attachments

• DSC_0599.JPG
    DSC_0599.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 123
  • DSC_0594.JPG
    DSC_0594.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 109
  • DSC_0595.JPG
    DSC_0595.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 119
  • DSC_0596.JPG
    DSC_0596.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 103
  • DSC_0597.JPG
    DSC_0597.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 115
  • DSC_0598.JPG
    DSC_0598.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 138
Awesome work! I always thought Gemini was a cool sports car lookin’ ship, and with those wings it could pass for a sci fi star fighter. You should look up Delta 7 card models, the designer created a series of paper models that are incredibly detailed and feature many of the Gemini concepts. Also Project Mercury too.

Awesome work! I always thought Gemini was a cool sports car lookin’ ship, and with those wings it could pass for a sci fi star fighter. You should look up Delta 7 card models, the designer created a series of paper models that are incredibly detailed and feature many of the Gemini concepts. Also Project Mercury too.
Thanks for that info. But, it looks like there's nothing to find. just sends me to spammer pages...

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back