Limited Run Mara Jade MOTS V.2 Lightsaber - IN STOCK

Re: Mara Jade MOTS V.2 Lightsaber - NOW SHIPPING!!!

Hey Roman is the switch hole already there ? It seems like a av switch would look out of place on this hilt. Any possibility of putting switches under control card ?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey Roman is the switch hole already there ? It seems like a av switch would look out of place on this hilt. Any possibility of putting switches under control card ?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Looks perfect to me! :thumbsup

In any case, yes, all the hilts have the hole for the switch. With a bit of modification (on your part), you could add something under the board. :thumbsup

Mine arrived and it looks great! It's going to be a very unique build.
What else you got? Love your work!

Glad you like it!

Next I'm going to tackle the OB1 ROTS!! :D Should be ready in about 6 weeks : http://www.romanprops.com/hilts

obirots.jpg

Gonna try and install my NB-v3 this coming week. Already got a pretty sweet chassis from Darth Ryo that fits perfectly!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

A guy is selling it to me. I was wondering if it was a Romans and what the soundboard was since the seller didn't know. Also when was this made.

this looks really nice! i may jump on one. Just go to your site, correct? thanks!

A guy is selling it to me. I was wondering if it was a Romans and what the soundboard was since the seller didn't know. Also when was this made.

It is mine, but they come empty from me. I don't do electronics, so I have no idea about the soundboard, sorry. :)

this looks really nice! i may jump on one. Just go to your site, correct? thanks!

Yes sir! That's correct. :)

Got mine yesterday. The most definitive version of this lightsaber yet. Thank you Roman, I'm so glad to have this in my collection. You're an artist my friend.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back