Manowar P2 hand

mortenharket

Sr Member
Just got my P2 hands from Scott and they are a blooming good detailed cast. Really chuffed with them so cheers mate. My question is this, they are a bit big on me but what do you expect for a creature thats over 7ft tall lol, are there any suggestions on how to pad them out the fit my hands better? I was thinking perhaps making a bandage type cast of my hand then pouring something into the inside of the pred hands between the latex and my hand cast??? or wearing some big ass gloves inside lol. Anyone done anything along these lines?

Just got my P2 hands from Scott and they are a blooming good detailed cast. Really chuffed with them so cheers mate. My question is this, they are a bit big on me but what do you expect for a creature thats over 7ft tall lol, are there any suggestions on how to pad them out the fit my hands better? I was thinking perhaps making a bandage type cast of my hand then pouring something into the inside of the pred hands between the latex and my hand cast??? or wearing some big ass gloves inside lol. Anyone done anything along these lines?
i have those same hands and they fit me snug, but maybe wear some gloves under it dunno

all the hands i have are huge. expecially scotts. I think thats a huge plus so your hands can breath. As with all my hands I bought some cheap isotoner gloves and ripped out the linning and just wore the spandex part and the gloves dont slip move and. Ive yet to break a sweat in them.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back