Mannequin Sale

joeranger

Sr Member
If anyone is near a "Sports Authority", they have a liquidation sale. Got a torso mannequin for my new armor build with stand for $50
The stand itself is almost worth it, just need a longer pole.

mannequin.jpg

If anyone is near a "Sports Authority", they have a liquidation sale. Got a torso mannequin for my new armor build with stand for $50
The stand itself is almost worth it, just need a longer pole.

View attachment 637283

Dude! Good buy, and good idea, thanks for mentioning that! I didnt even think of that, there is one going out of business by my house, might have to swing by and check it out. Good call!

I was at my local Sports Authority a few days ago and actually even asked about this, but they told me the pricing for the mannequins started at $150 and up. I wonder why I got a different answer?

All the DFW area stores have been telling me that mannequins and fixtures are being sold through a clearing house.

Yes, the full mannequins were $150, but they were really solid full body ones. Mine is only torso but has an adjustable stand.
torso.jpeg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back