Mandalorian Gone Predator

Strike

Hello everyone I'm new to the site and yes as the topic says I'm a Mandalorian. A part of the Mandalorian mercenaries costuming group to be more on target. Though I've always loved Predators this year at Dragon con one Predator made the mistake of letting me play with his armor and shoulder cannon.....and yeah the poor predator had to chase me down to get the cannon back. -is totally going to install something like that on her Mandalorian armor also- Since then I've made up my mind that my next big costume would be a female Predator since I noted that the Dragon con group was all males that I saw.

Anyway being the weapon/armor loving gal I am I look foreword to joining your costuming ranks and do you have any members in the Alabama/Georgia region?

Oh and for those of you who went to Dragon con I was the pale white mandalorian with the claw marks all over her helmet and armor with the twin rangefinders that was tap dancing in front of the merc's table......yeah they gave me way too much sugar.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back