Man of Steel Costume \S/ Emblem update made to print

Help!! :confused

I am trying to understand the materials needed to make this. First I am guessing you make a design out of something solid (in my case I like paper clay) easy right! Than you take your brush and spread rubber latex on the symbol that you made with plexy beneath it for the flat surface of the symbol, do about three coats each within 24 hrs. Use hair dryer to get rid of bubbles or air can works well too. Next you use plaster once you remove your dried rubber latex mold. The plaster is for a hard cast that you will put your rubber mold into.

So her is my question, what comes next? Do you poor another ingredient into your rubber that rests in the hard plaster cast? What about the chain mail effect? How do you make that?

Kapow7 remember when you start the outfit itself something to keep in mind is their are two colors of blue: one is the navy gloss puff paint look and the other is royal blue, which has a shine to it. Most people don't know about it and currently I am working with an organization that can make the exact cloth from the film.

No, he may not:
ALL BUYING, SELLING AND INTEREST THREADS MUST BE IN THE JUNKYARD FORUM. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE BUYING, SELLING, INTEREST POSTS/THREADS, OR POST LINKS TO JUNKYARD THREADS, OUTSIDE OF THE JUNKYARD FORUM.

Really, just use the search function? Okay? :D

Wow that looks amazing, I just joined the rpf today so I'm still trying figure all of this out but how can I order one of those chest emblems from you kapow7?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back