Mals pistol upgrade

haha, Thanks, if i didn't have 10 other projects going i would.
I also forogt to mention , everyones free screws will go out today. I was slammed at work all last week and never got to the PO. I will get them out today. Sorry for the delay.
ZK dont apologize .man we are all there when it comes to working alot of hours,I know how it is......plus you were sending them to all of us free ,cant complain ,and if anyone does complain to you ,send them to me ....I have a M-41A pulse rifle loaded and ready, no one will give ZK any fuss ........lol....thank you for your generosity sir, much appreciated.......:cool

Thanks Joe, i used enamels. I did spray some on a test piece so i can try the window cleaner out and see if it damages the enamel.

Thanks Marcel, yes it is resin. BTW that camera is a 12year old 2.1mp sony with almost 9000 pics. It's not the sharpest but it has a very good ability to focus close and why i like it.

Thanks Guy!

Enamel SHOULD hold up great against the window cleaner. Note: if the window cleaner you're using refuses to dissolve the acrylic, switch to another brand... it's the alcohol in there that does the job. Window cleaner just happens to have a ready-made mixture that works.

sweet. you had plenty of walnuts with some to spare to even TAKE on this project.

before you abandon the stand, you may wanna try gluing in a strip of felt or some such on clear part of stand that makes contact with gun -- this MAY prevent it from scraping up your beautiful paint job.

If he didnt have 10 projects ,I would beg him to make me a couple of pieces with a trigger set......Oh man ......makes me weak in the knees.........................................oh feelin light headed .....oh its gettin dark.....UUUHHHHHH the build is just too much to look at !!!!....................UHHH..................................

ZK, Just found this thread... WOW! What trigger bits did you use for this? I'm thinking of doing something similar with my Mal pistol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back