Making Nike Air Mags

Britishlad

Hi Guys,

Was wondering if anyone knows a place where I can find how the shoes (Nike Air Mags) are made or something like that as I would like to make my own pair. I have a 3D model of the shoe, but have no idea where to go from here. I'm thinking about making a mould for the sole of the shoe using 3D printing. but the fabric and everything else I'm lost with. Any input is great thanks.

Hi Guys,

Was wondering if anyone knows a place where I can find how the shoes (Nike Air Mags) are made or something like that as I would like to make my own pair. I have a 3D model of the shoe, but have no idea where to go from here. I'm thinking about making a mould for the sole of the shoe using 3D printing. but the fabric and everything else I'm lost with. Any input is great thanks.
The hard thing is to make the soles. If you have access to a 3D printer, it might help to create a mold and cast your rubber in.
Then you need to figure out how to make the upper from patterns (you can find them on the forum or google image) but this require good knowledge too.

Hi if you are interested in making the soles, I am interested in making the uppers. I just got my postbed sewing machine that I see plenty other sewists use to make custom dunks with ie: shoe surgeon course material etc, but my problem is I hate dunks. I am planning to go full force on recreating some mags...I have electrical knowledge to make certain parts functional down the line as well. My IG is Flavorseal_

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back