Mad Max Interceptor 1:1 scale replica build video EP.4 - Metalwork Pt.3

Mad Max Cars

Hey everyone. First huge thanks to all of the RPF Family for all the support, sharing, and awesome interactions throughout this build! You asked for it so here it is, the next installment in the Mad Max Interceptor / Pursuit Special 1:1 scale replica build video is now available. EPISODE 4 is the next and likely second to last of the metal body work and rust repair segments. I hope you all enjoy it!!

nice work guys(y)
Thanks!!

Sweet the Ford Falcon is a highly sought car for Mad Max fans. Rust and metal work go hand in hand. Keep up the great look forward to the next video.
It absolutely is the grail for Mad Max fans! Thanks you so much for the kind words. We will keep it up!

Every time you guys post, I am reminded of how much I really, really, really, want a Falcon.
I totally hear that! They are such awesome cars. There is a great place in the USA that can help if you are ever in the market for an Australian Muscle car. Not going to name drop here though, to steer wide of any conflict with rules.

Must be costing you Hundreds
I am sure there is some cost associated.

Looks like these two threads which were about totally different replica prop cars (same end goal, 2 different builds at 2 different stages) have been combined into one by someone. My apologies everyone for any confusion. I did post them separately to begin with. The 2nd thread appears as the 2nd post under this thread. I would attempt to correct the situation, but will not as I assume the Admin had some valid reason for combining the similar yet different subjects.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back