Machiko And Samurai Predator?

bkzomen

ok so i been looking for a machiko figure and a samurai figure and been lucky to find someone willing to sell me both for $700....is that a fair price range for both? and if yes or no how do those figures rate? like paint job? how solid? are they sturdy?

You're talking about Hot Toys?  The AVP Samurai runs in the low to mid $300 range as seen here http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901696#HotToysItem
From what I understand it is a great paint up and a top notch figure

Machiko figure is not the greatest in the world, and the old order of joints that are not as good as the newer Hot Toys figures, but she is not made any more and there is a high demand for that figure. So the price is probably worth it for the two, depending on whether they are new and unopened OR used and abused by the seller.

Hope this helps.

Yeah i think that 700 is high , i would ask for a deal because Machiko is an old figure and is cool but not in a demand

I'd tell them 575 (if the Machiko is in close to as mint as possible and the box is still intact) and they have a deal. Otherwise, you are looking at around 350.00 for a NEW Samurai and a bit more, around 600+, for a Machiko in NEW condition... used, depends?

thanks alot guys yeah went to his place and the samurai is new but his machiko is missing her shield and spear so just turned down the offer entirely.... welp i guess my search continues...thanks alot guys

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back