Star Wars Mace Windu Lightsaber kit

Sold for 200 EUR
Hello everyone,

Up for sale is a Mace Windu lightsaber prop replica/kit.

I’m not sure what maker/year it is but it looks pretty accurate and is quite hefty.

It includes everything (pictured) to assemble the hilt. All you need are basic tools (hex, flat, phillips) and adhesives (3M double sided tape and/or E6000 glue).

The silver parts are chrome plated, the gold parts are gold plated and all the black parts are actual black rubber.

As you can tell by the pictures this was designed with FX capability in mind and will easily accept electronics. A 3D printed chassis is included should you want to install it, as well as a blade plug and discreet sound venting.

It can also be displayed as a static replica, in the Master Replicas style.

The kit is in excellent condition but please note there are some scuffs here and there, mostly on the gold button « bars ». I can send detailed pictures if needed. But overall the saber looks very nice and displays beautifully. I tried my best to take good pictures so please look at them carefully.

I don’t know much about FX installations (aside from the basics) and I got this kit in a trade so I might not be able to answer every technical question. But from what I’ve been told this is supposed to be one of the best Mace Windu hilt replicas, be it for display or FX.

Feel free to PM me with any question you might have :)

SHIPPING : I will be shipping from France, Europe. I can ship worldwide with tracking number, insurance and delivery confirmation

IMG_8770.jpeg

Last edited:
I think this is one of the 89 sabers versions since from what I recall they used the drop in blade plug while the elf made ones have the screw in plug/cap. Could be an older KR kit. Wish I had the funds. I love me some mace sabers. GLWS.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back