Limited Run LTD Run: Han Solo ANH super accurate Stencil RUN

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

scottjua

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
FYI: I now have the price for global stamp: The extra postage for international is $1.15 please add that to your payment

scottjua

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Brian Lisiecki... I got your payment and am mailing your stuff, but don't know your RPF name since it wasn't in the notes. Please advise!

Also everyone, I've updated the list to show shipped and paid folks. Those are ALL going out today. Everyone else later will go out in another installment next week.

Last edited:

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
i some how missed the PM until now, money sent for 1 set of DEC stencils, please if you dont mind autographing them, i plan on framing them along side my trooper trent stencils

thanks scott!

scottjua

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
More going out today and a bunch of other still left to pay.

I'll have extra so anyone wanting to get on now's the Time.

teecrooz

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Mine should be arriving today! I guess I should start on my blaster...

and they are here! Thanks Scott.

Last edited:

scottjua

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
that means a bunch of you should receive them soon. 3 more going out in the morning... 9 more people on the list unpaid I think.

scottjua

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Werd to the mutha!

I was going to try to get a tutorial video this week, but basically it's exactly like Trent's V2 stencils, which he already has a good write up on.

scottjua

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Got mine today, Scott. Wow! The detail on these is amazing.
Thanks. It was many hours making them. It's a shame they're about st the limit that the plotter can resolve as my file is more detailed actually. Still, it's so small I think short of the real prop it's pretty dang awesome what this tech can accomplish.

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Scott, stencils came in today!! Thanks for the surprise!! And thanks for keeping the “weirdo” tradition!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk