LOTR Collections...?

The movie ring as carried by Frodo and Isildur was sized at a US size 11 and about 7mm tall.
If you're looking at getting a chain to go with that too, then the movie chain was 65cm long

True story, swear to Illuvatar: At my Ren Faire, I found a 'Leaf of Lorien' cloak pin trampled into the grass, just like in "Two Towers" so I wore it on my lapel, in plain view, so that the owner might be able to see and claim it. They never came forward, so it's in my collection now.

Last edited:
True story, swear to Illuvatar: At my Ren Faire, I found a 'Leaf of Lorien' cloak pin trampled into the grass, just like in "Two Towers" so I wore it on my lapel, in plain view, so that the owner might be able to see and claim it. They never came forward, so it's in my collection now.

"Not idly do the leaves of Lorien fall."

Ummm....They were obviously trying to get you to track them to Isengard.

any idea on displayin the ring guys?

I've got 3 displayed with different parts of my collection, one with my desktop display, one hanging over one of my swords and one with Gollum.
I just realised that I havn't posted any pictures of my collection yet, it's certainly not as impressive as some of the displays shown here, but here it is:
(excuse the budget Sting there, I picked it up at a car-boot sale for £5 and couldn't leave it!)

LOTR.jpg

LotrSwords.jpg

Gollum.jpg

Last edited:
We have such a few oportunities to show our beloved collections, right?:)

3417558849_d8afb31116_b.jpg

3418368010_fcb673dfc6_b.jpg

3417557137_e9674ae323.jpg

My favourite? Maybe the elegant Glandrimg. I really love that blue stone.

Bests
Barnett

I wouldnt say it looks exactly like it - but I think Tim's point is to point out that a company with an official license is also selling a knockoff. Weird.

He said he is not sure so I just made it sure..It is far from the UC look and quality. An eazy way to spot it is hot the "leaves" are atached porly and diffrently.

I wouldnt say it looks exactly like it - but I think Tim's point is to point out that a company with an official license is also selling a knockoff. Weird.

Exactly. If Master Replicas was making knockoff lightsabers, that would be a little strange. This is exactly like that. Budk IS United Cutlery.

Well, here is a pic of my LOTR sword collection. I have a couple UC pieces but mostly knock-offs but hey, I like them and they look good on my wall.
Good part is I don't have a ton of money in them!!

140.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back