LOTR Collections...?

sirjediknighttim,

your sorta of THE lotr guy around here, i figured you might know..... where can i snag an affordable One Ring?
i know Chen made some out of Brass a while back, wish i could have snagged one

l_281170403aa14f6c84b04ac0ba57a88d.jpg

l_6b7ce303aa2d4307ba314e1cbc4f9225.jpg

made by me

Last edited:
David - if Tim doesnt have a good source for a ring, I do - I cant remember if I ever told him where I got mine or not...

David - if Tim doesnt have a good source for a ring, I do - I cant remember if I ever told him where I got mine or not...

You did, I think the e-bay seller was "f-boutique-thailand". You should post a photo. I think it is the best I have seen!!

Here it is...

frodo2.jpg

frodo.jpg

Last edited:
Terminator Crazy..... I think we have a winner!!

My vote is that we all go over his house and watch the Lord of the Rings on Blu-Ray when it comes out :lol

Man, I love that setup. Especially the Witchking. And it is all displayed with some class. Very nice!!!

I was actually the first person to buy the "blank" ring from them (I had inquired about if they could make it after seeing their engraved version) and I gotta say - its a GREAT ring, especially for the price.

Gosh, I feel kinda inadequate with my LE Shards of Narsil (a gift), Sting w/sheath (gift), Glamdring (gift), Sword of Boromir, and Hadhafang (not pictured)
LOTRSwords.JPG

They are in good company in my 'stairwell of death' as there is nowhere else in our home to display all my weapons: 8 other swords, 2 spears, mace, crossbow, shield, and 10 daggers.
Well, there's more, but I don't have any more room to display them all.

NOTE: My Armorers always say not to store weapons in their sheathes.

ADD: I also have the Boromir vambraces custom-made.

Last edited:
Terminator Crazy's collection is one of the best, if not THE best, and elegant collection I have seen!

Well done!:thumbsup

Question though, is the brick wall made of Styrofoam?
If not, how did you make it?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back