LOTR Collections...?

Oh man! *pines*

I'm thinking of making my own shadow box table for a similar set up. Might start scouring Goodwills this weekend to look for any potentials. Sand it down, hollow it out...get a piece of glass cut at Lowe's...really hoping on that weekend project!

Great stuff guys!! I have a decent collection of replicas building up, I just haven't had the time or room to start displaying anything yet

Awesome collections...

I'm still not finished with my LOTR-themed room, but it really take some time to arrange the stuff... 3 or 4 Hobbit props will follow, I still need Glamdring, Orcrist and a wall plaque for Gimlis axe, and I still need a frame for the big Middle-Earth map...

I know the pictures are not so good, but it looks like this at the moment:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398552911.171301.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1398552930.646827.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1398552950.928711.jpg

Newest displays from me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man, I tried to paint these letters on my wall, too... It's a pain in the a**... So, I decided I can live without... :lol

Any advice where I can get one of the correct ink bottles without paying a little fortune on ebay?!?

The ink well I have started life as a perfume bottle, bought off eBay for £4.50, just the right size, but off from the original shape!!! I then used a glass paint to stain the inside to five that rich warm burgundy finish, it's not exact but does as close enough job for me!!!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398554879.902329.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got a few replicas plus a screen used spear left behind by a cast member in a pub in Wellington after the world premier of ROTK. Benefit of living in Middle Earth I guess. ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398905093.311844.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite LOTR pieces.

photo1 (1024x765).jpg

photo2 (1024x762).jpg
Fellowship print autographed by Greg and Tim Hildebrandt.

photo3 (1024x765).jpg
Middle-earth map modified from a game map found online.

photo4 (1024x765).jpg
There and Back Again map and Longbottom Leaf label obtained from PRF members.

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 218
Hey I'm new to this forum site.
Im desperately looking for a Samwise Gamgee Museum Collection sword. There was only 600 made. I'm optimistic about finding one tho. What do you think?

Since this thread has been brought back from the dead, and I'm new-ish, I thought I'd share my collection so far. Swords are United Cutlery, axe and staff were made by me.

20181026_160607.jpg
(Sorry for the rotated photo, I hate this attachment system...)

Next additions I have slated to make are Saruman's staff, Bilbo's pipe, Gandalf the Grey's staff, and maybe Aragorn's hunting knife. In general I prefer making props to buying them, but I make exceptions for swords.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back