Lost Hunters?

Hahahahahaha, I would love to get that all the pictures in the world for the lair.I have run into him twice at the same street fair (its in his city Encinitas) the last two years and Im going again in two weeks.Everyone cross your fingers,because if hes there....I will do MY BEST to see if I can get in there to take pictures. At least a hundred or so...maybe even video. We shall see.......its always awkward inviting yourself to somebodies house that you hardly know hahahahaha.

Sounds great, pdisc. :) I hope you see him at the fair! I guess just explain to him how we're just serious fans of the Predator costumes and we'd be using the pictures for reference material for other people wanting to build as accurate costumes as we can. Go crazy with the camera and get pics from all sides of every part (and see if you could do measurements of armor components with a tape measure or something). This would all be extremely good reference to have.

to give props to the man who gave me the "behind the scenes" story...larry kidd...

he told me the story back when we first met like 9 years ago....and i dubbed them "lost hunters" back on the old ezboard... because since they were dumped after a studio clean up ....

never to be found

to give props to the man who gave me the "behind the scenes" story...larry kidd...

he told me the story back when we first met like 9 years ago....and i dubbed them "lost hunters" back on the old ezboard... because since they were dumped after a studio clean up ....

never to be found

That just saddens me :)

it's ok bro...
i look at it like this...THEY inspired the hunters lair in a certain way

IF it wasn't for them i wouldn't have had to idea to make my own suit... not based on the film.....
My thinking was ...hey there is more than one...and mine could be what i want it to look like....

danny glover said: " they come from a race of hunters"

so in effect they have "found" new Life on the hunters lair :)

it's ok lee man,.. hot toys already snagged up that phrase for one of their own pieces, as well as using the ref pics provided by us here.
3226878783_eb4d278c81.jpg

as well as most of the bios out there such as ram, boar, gort, porsche.. those were all named by members on the forum. we don't do it for swag or reconition we do it cause we love....

3226878783_eb4d278c81.jpg

don't even get me started on the term "ELDER".... :)
known to all as "the greyback"...but again named by the lair
515a4ov-TXL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

and these other "elders

515a4ov-TXL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait what the hell? Who ever wins we lose? If the Aliens win we lose if the predators win human kind does not get infected by aliens... los stupidos.... :)

I think i have a RAM body shot. Always intruiged me with the blue tones what he looked like. head pattern wise.

leaning towards RAM to be honest, as soon as i have a free P2 i think ill have me some fun. :)

I located that picture from the Winston book I mentioned where they were testing various colors. The head on the far left looks very Ram-like to me out of the variants they were testing. ;)

concept05.jpg

concept05.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back