Lost hunters + trophy wall

servant38

Finally had the time to install my lost hunters in my new collection room. My guardian arrived some time ago but never took the time to unpack him. Here are the pics!

2cyp7k.jpg

mcb4n9.jpg

micbrp.jpg

119zfpz.jpg

24fxwsn.jpg

wji692.jpg

Amazing work! :eek:

Love the ancient drawings of predators on both sides! And the little blue skulls behind them ;)

One question... whats the name of this green pred? Is he the Borg or the Snake? His armor looks like a Borg (from StarTrek), but his skin pattern looks like a snake... :)

Amazing work! :eek:

Love the ancient drawings of predators on both sides! And the little blue skulls behind them ;)

One question... whats the name of this green pred? Is he the Borg or the Snake? His armor looks like a Borg (from StarTrek), but his skin pattern looks like a snake... :)

Thx.

It's the "Lost predator" from Hot toys and it has the BIO of the Boar predator and the predator itself is not the snake predator (that's another one). You can see him on the picture (second from the left):

vie5ch.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back