Lost hunters + trophy wall

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

servant38

Finally had the time to install my lost hunters in my new collection room. My guardian arrived some time ago but never took the time to unpack him. Here are the pics!

2cyp7k.jpg

mcb4n9.jpg

micbrp.jpg

119zfpz.jpg

24fxwsn.jpg

wji692.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tribal1

Amazing work! :eek:

Love the ancient drawings of predators on both sides! And the little blue skulls behind them ;)

One question... whats the name of this green pred? Is he the Borg or the Snake? His armor looks like a Borg (from StarTrek), but his skin pattern looks like a snake... :)

servant38

Amazing work! :eek:

Love the ancient drawings of predators on both sides! And the little blue skulls behind them ;)

One question... whats the name of this green pred? Is he the Borg or the Snake? His armor looks like a Borg (from StarTrek), but his skin pattern looks like a snake... :)
Thx.

It's the "Lost predator" from Hot toys and it has the BIO of the Boar predator and the predator itself is not the snake predator (that's another one). You can see him on the picture (second from the left):

vie5ch.jpg

Tribal1

It's the "Lost predator" from Hot toys and it has the BIO of the Boar predator and the predator itself is not the snake predator (that's another one). You can see him on the picture (second from the left):

Thats BORG :)
Thanks! o_O

I found this pic with the lost hunters!

losthunters1a.jpg

I think they are (from left to right)
RAM, Snake, Elder, Hippie, Borg and Boar! Right?