Looking To Buy A Preadator Costume

andrew mcdonald

Hi All

I Have Just Signed Up And Luv These Costumes

I Dont Know If You Can Point Me In The Right Direction But Im Looking To Buy One Of These

If You Can Put Me In Touch With Some One Who Is Selling 1 Or Can Make Me One

Then That Would Be Great

Thanks

Andy

Hi and welcome!

Your best shot would probably be to take a look in the "Forums", "Marketplace" and check through any possible threads titled after what you're searching for, "Predator Costume", etc.
If you're not willing to go over $200, maybe you should try eBay, i know there's two types of predator costumes available there, the Berserker one from Predators2010, and the AvP2004 one, but then again, you get what you pay for. :)
Some people have bought those budget costumes and upgraded themselves, with new dreadlocks and so on, the results are sometimes surprisingly good.

Me personally, i've searched through the "Prop-Makers List", a thread inside the "Marketplace", and personally contacted people who offer to make items, and parted together my costume, once found a seller, i've read their feedback from past sales, to see if they are trusted or not etc.
Finding a complete costume might be harder then gathering part by part, but i may be wrong, maybe you just need to be lucky. :)

Hope it helped abit.

And if you want to try modify a budget costume, there are "Huntorials", tutorials in the Forums where people show how they have done, with both pictures and videos, YouTube probably got something aswell.
TheHuntersLair Forums are very useful and should be used if you're looking for something, aswell as the search function. :)
Good luck.

Greetings Andy! Welcome to the Hunter's Lair. In case you haven't already done so it would be a good idea to familiarize yourself with any of the threads related to "new members". Ostberg has hit the nail on the head. So much depends on how much you are looking/willing to spend and how much if any you want to do yourself. Trying to get a quick costume like the ones you see here on the Lair could be more difficult or take more time to come up with than you think. Ostberg's advice is good. Try to take some time to become familiar with the Lair and get to know your way around. I have only recently started myself and have found the experience here to be very enjoyable. I wish you the best in trying to find what you are looking for in the meantime...

HI Guys

Thanks For The Welcome And Greeting What Ill Do Is Read Through The Posts And See How A Get On

And Hopefully Here From More Suit Makers A Would Like To Have The Whole Suit It All In One Ready To Put On

Am Like A Big Kid At Xmas Want It All In One And Not Do It Bit By Bit Lol

Thats True You Only Get What You Pay For

So Will Browse Through See If A Can Get An All In One If Not Will Do Like You Suggested And Have To Pick It Bit By Bit

Thank You For Your Help Much Appreciated :)

Cheers

Andy

hey predator geek like me, i paid 3000.00 for a full suit from ....i dont really want to say it but from a company from Canada.... i studied their website,pics,feedback and received it two days ago. After viewing this site I was ready for my suit. Only when I received it I found out it was a two piece body suit with everything and I mean everything molded together. I am not thrilled about putting it on or wearing it since everything folds even the armor,muscles even the actual predators mask looks plastic, worst of all it was made to my specifications. I must really say I am very dissapointed and feel like their workmanship was hurried for the Halloween hoiliday. This site is really helping me come up with great ideas on how to improve my so called 3000.00 suite. Be careful out there because even when do you homework you can still get a F.

Hi All

I Have Just Signed Up And Luv These Costumes

I Dont Know If You Can Point Me In The Right Direction But Im Looking To Buy One Of These

If You Can Put Me In Touch With Some One Who Is Selling 1 Or Can Make Me One

Then That Would Be Great

Thanks

Andy

have a look on ebay full predator on manaquin in uk for £1000 with a utube link to a video also on advert.

its actually all on a mannequin so you can have it for show, but it can be removed if required & worn and includes a bio & spare painted torso also. :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back