Looking for skilled resin kit builder in germany ...

Medusa

.. who would be interested in taking admissions. Actually I fear I might be not able or skilled enough to do these all by myself ... hope to find one :unsure

Staermose... I just gotta ask... "hvad betyder dit brugernavn?" :) May have asked that before...

Sorry for the OT.

Medusa, I gotta ask: you looking merely for assembling or painting or for a complete build-up service? Assembly is pretty straightforward on most kits, but the seam-lines can be a hurdle to clean and fill. Assembling is also sometimes depending on how the kit is shaped and whether some pieces needs to be painted before assembly - such as tight spots and areas that are difficult to reach. More details on what you need done will definitely make it easier for the right people to contact you. :thumbsup

I'm in Germany (and not too far from Frankfurt as well), but I've kind of specialized in Star Trek items...

Contact me if you think I can help you.

I'm in Germany (and not too far from Frankfurt as well), but I've kind of specialized in Star Trek items...

Contact me if you think I can help you.

Will send you a PM :)

And to be more detailed ... I am no pro model builder - did some AMT/ERTL stuff when I was younger but purchased some Star Wars Resin kits i just do not want to mess up :/ and I am a pro in messing things up.

Therefore I am looking for someone who would build these for me ( yes paint is welcome too ) - best would be in germany as due to the material used ... damage will happen when shipped. If it is in germany I will be the postman as I will drive the kit to you and get it when it is done :) so no extra work involved with packaging. Guess extra to the payment there might be some fun involved too ... talking about the Super Star Destroyer and the Randy Cooper Star Destroyer sets ... have others coming as well ...

Too bad you need a guy i Germany. I would have loved to help with the Star Destroyer. And yes, parts can be damaged in shipping. But I would have taking good care in packeging the finished piece. Depending on when you needed it and when it would be finished, I would offer to meet you halfway for delivery. Will it be "static" or a lighted version?

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back