looking for predator sound sistem

fari1979

:D Someone know where i can buy a good predator sound sistem,im trying contact with hyperdynelabs and noothink they dont aswer me,for this if someone can help me giving me information where i can buy this,really thanks.

Soundtrack Tshirt

George discovered this and I followed his recomendation and bought one. I havent gotten it in the mail yet. I will let you know how it works out if you like.

For 30 dollars you cant beat it. Just cut the speaker system out of the tshirt

L HULK, i send a mensaje yesterday where you buy the sound sistem too and they dont aswer me,everyone in holidays may be,thank you i will try again,and the t-shirt is good and cheap but the problem its the buttoms that its too big,but its good idea.
Really thanks.

I just bought this Arduino Wave Shield, which lets you play sounds off an SD card when you interface it to an Arduino microcontroller. I put it together and played with it this evening. If you're interested in playing around with electronics, this might be worth checking out.

I've used the Arduino with other projects, such as the computer gauntlet, so I'm familiar with programming them. I think if you were going to do something standalone, though, you might want to go with the T-shirt from ThinkGeek. It would probably be more cost-effective.

Soundtrack Tshirt

George discovered this and I followed his recomendation and bought one. I havent gotten it in the mail yet. I will let you know how it works out if you like.

For 30 dollars you cant beat it. Just cut the speaker system out of the tshirt

Hi you dont even have to cut it out. I do have this. Its velcro taped. just get it off... :)

Hey Lewis did you read up the tread till the end that you posted??? That guy who sells these sound systems is absolutly not trustworthy and he´s also on the recasters list with 2 different names only fyi.

Greetings Guido

hi brother

yes i read that people have had problems with him and the speaker,

but i had no problem he was very good to deal with and the product was very good

i did not know he was a recaster???

did you get my email with the P1 gauntlets??

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back