Looking For Predator Sound Effects

sswift

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some high quality Predator sound effects.  I'd prefer the sounds from Predator.  I found a archive of AVP3 sounds, and there's a few in there which might be useful, but for the most part they don't really sound the same as P1.  I need the effects without music in the background. 

Oh by the way, this is for the gauntlet computer circuit I'm designing.  I'll be having the LED boards made for that soon and I need sounds which are appropriate for it.  That means shoulder cannon, laser, heat vision, timer, predator growl, and laugh, and whatever else might be appropriate. I'm open to suggestons.

I 've trained in sound design and audio post production in TV and film. You won't be able to extract sound FX from the films as they are mixed with score and other sound FX and can't be isolated. I could have a go at recreating the pred growl if you like? It may not be exactly the same but I could try? let me know?

I have everything (sound wise) you could possibly want, and probably more  :cool:.  PM me your email address, and I'll try and zip em up and send em your way.

Brian

predatoj said:
I 've trained in sound design and audio post production in TV and film. You won't be able to extract sound FX from the films as they are mixed with score and other sound FX and can't be isolated. I could have a go at recreating the pred growl if you like? It may not be exactly the same but I could try? let me know?
I think I've got the growl, thanks though.

wonko said:
I have everything (sound wise) you could possibly want, and probably more  :cool:.  PM me your email address, and I'll try and zip em up and send em your way.

Brian
Those are excellent, thanks! 

I can send you what I have. FYI, with the fx sound board and cheaper speakers you don't need a sample rate over 44khz so quality is not as much of an issue, just having the sound is.

soundboard i have all ready and speakers also im searching for some sounds it self i have some and they gonna sound real amazing i re edit them so i have lock sound aiming the plasma caster the roar & and snarl or clicking sound and the famous turn around voice with billy laugh with annytime mixed in

I’m currently looking for sound, any way you could help or send me a PM.?
hi cristopher i have some sounds wich are cool i have some i worked on myself and i have some wich collected on the internet i think i have around 11 i self worked on and 11 wich i original collected my e-mail is tarareggy@gmail.com maybe i can help a little bit ......i can always send them by mail if you still search for them greetings

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back