Looking for Ennex O'Won

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mafight

Anyone know if there are any of these kits floating around? Apparently I heard about it too late (since they're no longer in production), and I just had one sniped from me on eBay last night, so I thought I'd check here as a last-ditch effort. I'd love to get a 1/1400 scale fleet going, and of course I'd have to have an NX-01 to go with them...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Clerval

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Good luck. I've seen few on EBay. I actually ordered one during the second open time to do so from TM, and never got one from them. They cashed the check in a heartbeat though. Have to send a copy of the cancelled check, copies of other correspondence and a nasty letter to get my $ back. I hope you have an easier time of it...! They did look quite nice.