Looking for a few more female costumers for my 2012 RPF calendar

MattMunson

Master Member
I started a thread in the off topic, but more than a few folks pointed out to me that many visitors of the costuming forum do not go to the off topic.

Which is probably REALLY smart!!! :)

However, I've still got a few months I need to fill in what I hope will be a really fun project that all of the RPF can enjoy. Well, all of the folks willing to shell out a few bucks for the calendar.

If you'd like details on how you can participate, please check out this thread, or drop me a PM.

http://www.therpf.com/f12/2012-ladies-rpf-calendar-130048/

(Posted in the other thread as well)

I'm a semi-pro photographer and would be glad to take shots of anyone in the L.A. area that wants to take part in this.

Write me if you'd like to get a link to my work.

are there actually more then five female costumers? i would not mind joining but if i have to get some fancy photographs taken im way too lazy for that

are there actually more then five female costumers? i would not mind joining but if i have to get some fancy photographs taken im way too lazy for that

I have a halfway decent camera, but nothing professional. I just made sure to find a place outside my home that didn't have people milling around. My husband took the pictures, and we chose the best ones to see if that was what Matt wanted. He said they were fine. So as long as you don't have your dirty laundry in the background or take the pictures with your phone, I'm sure you'll be fine.

I would think it would be okay to shoot the same member in different costumes as well; seeing as some of you have a wide range of them.

Yup, there are plenty of great members who are female!!! :lol

And yes, as lois said, they don't need to be professionally taken photos, but I've set the bar at slightly higher than iPhone quality.

I ALMOST have enough people to make this happen, I just need a few more. If you're interested, please send me a PM and I'll give you more information.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back