Long Beach Comic Con Nov 23-24

Nice to meet you to Master Valon. I was almost dehydrated as you saw LOL but I had a good time. We should have a RPF get together at the next So Cal Con. At least for a group Picture. You guys can add me on FB if you guys like.

It was great meeting those of you that I did get a chance to speak to. I tried my best to chat up anyone in a costume, threw in an awkward "Are you a member of the RPF?" and got a whole lot of "What's an RPF?".

We should have a RPF get together at the next So Cal Con. At least for a group Picture.

^^This. :thumbsup

Jose, your suit is great my friend! I sent you a request on FB.

It was great meeting those of you that I did get a chance to speak to. I tried my best to chat up anyone in a costume, threw in an awkward "Are you a member of the RPF?" and got a whole lot of "What's an RPF?".

^^This. :thumbsup

Jose, your suit is great my friend! I sent you a request on FB.

Hahaha, dude, this is me at every convention. I got so many confused faces at WonderCon I held back at LBCC, lol. I only went up to Jose because I recognized his Iron Patriot. I gotta get an RPF shirt so people will come up to me... :p

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back