Lightsaber D-ring and belt clip?

GreyGuard38

I have a lightsaber hilt that I need to make a D-ring for, and I'll need some type of a belt hook or clip for it. Any ideas on how to make these, or what clip to use?
I have a "basic" Covertec clip for my other lightsaber, but it doesn't have the built-in clip for a d-ring.
I bought two d-rings from the hardware store, but they're very stiff and I don't think I can reshape them to what I need.

One of the very first suggestions I made to Roy when he started making D-rings . . . was to also
provide the belt-clip, which not only served wannabe Jedi's but the wannabe Sith Lords as well :

Schermafbeelding 2023-03-26 om 03.41.16.png

wannawanga.com

Chaïm

Yes, hit up roy first - wannawanga.com he's got a whole bunch of lightsaber hardware.

If you screw up, and need to grab more, I'm in the states and offer similar D rings at intergalactic parts on etsy

If you're able to bend some sheet metal to make the belt hook.. you could do that. I bet the custom saber shop can help
Search Page

I'll be getting the belt hook, and I noticed he has the T-track, too. I did the "windshield wiper mod" on one of my sabers (with trimmed down actual wipers), but the T-track would look better. ;)

Chicago screws instead of rivets could be a solution...

Not everybody has time to go to Chicago to pick up screws you know. :p

I meant that the above were good options if say you had a nice Jedi belt that you might want to switch between a covertec clip and a hook clip without putting visible holes. Or say you have different belts and you don’t want to put a hook on all of them. Or just for fun you want to be able to carry your hilt on your regular pants belt.

Not everybody has time to go to Chicago to pick up screws you know. :p

I meant that the above were good options if say you had a nice Jedi belt that you might want to switch between a covertec clip and a hook clip without putting visible holes. Or say you have different belts and you don’t want to put a hook on all of them. Or just for fun you want to be able to carry your hilt on your regular pants belt.
They deliver now!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back