Life's too Short

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If your not from the UK you may want to check out BBC iplayer

Tonight saw the first episode of the new Comedy serie's written and directed by Ricky Gervais.

It's very much along the line's of his serie's "Extra's" however this one follow's the showbiz life of an outwork, tax debt ridden Dwarf non othervthan Warwick Davis.

Tonight's episode featured Liam Neeson, other celeb's lined up are Johnny Depp, Sting to name a few

i found it very funny, i hope you do too.

BBC iPlayer - Life's Too Short: Series 1: Episode 1

Last edited by a moderator:
So you be ME to it! Dang, I even did a search. LOL.

I gave you some rep for the win.:thumbsup

I'm looking forward to tonights episode - the trailer looks funny AS.

So you be ME to it! Dang, I even did a search. LOL.

I gave you some rep for the win.:thumbsup

I'm looking forward to tonights episode - the trailer looks funny AS.

repped you right back Al

are you sure you cant make the prop party ???

So, who were the Vader, Threepio and whose was the R2 in tonights episode? 501st guys?

The scenes with Johnny Depp were great - loved the Pirates 3 diss!:lol

So, who were the Vader, Threepio and whose was the R2 in tonights episode? 501st guys?

The scenes with Johnny Depp were great - loved the Pirates 3 diss!:lol

Tonights episode was so funny Al, me and my misses couldn't stop laughing, the wedding and the excel center bits were class

"That's not Dave Prowse, that's not Anthony Daniels and that's not Kenny Baker in the dustbin there!"

"Yeah, it is actually."

"Is it? Oh..Hi Kenny, it's Warwick."

LOL!

"That's not Dave Prowse, that's not Anthony Daniels and that's not Kenny Baker in the dustbin there!"

"Yeah, it is actually."

"Is it? Oh..Hi Kenny, it's Warwick."

LOL!

Quality :lol

The bit were Johnny Depp keeps pretending to strike warwick with lightning was funny and the toilet bit had me in stitches

Here it is for non-UK residents:

LATER:
Ummm, Youtube almost banned me, so I've removed links, sorry guys.

Last edited:
Good series so far. You can tell that Ricky Gervais wrote this as Warwicks dialogue and looks to camera are pure David Brent, not a bad thing, as I loved the Office - and extras for that matter.

The first ep was a little slow to start and thin on laughs for the first half, but struck gold with Liam Neesons performance. Once we got to the grocers improv and why he wasn't at work I was in tears with laughter.

Ep 2 was brilliant, hope the remaining eps are as good as this.

Duncan

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back