Life size OT Yoda help with Measurements.

Jamesfett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all,

Well I have searched and searched but I yet to find a pattern with measurements for Yoda. Right now all I get is tons of Baby Yoda/Grogu stuff or kids Jedi stuff. Some obviously inaccurate Yoda plans, but nothing accurate.

In the OT Yoda has the same inner robe and shirt/pants as Obi Wan. He should have had a dark brown robe in the PT. He wears it like an inner robe in the OT.

Anyway the pic below is from the OT and is of the actual Yoda costume.

Yoda is 26" tall but I have no clue to even begin how to make the clothes and robe.

I was fortunate enough to buy an amazing kit one of our members put together here. After months of wearing him down I finally got him to accept payment for his full asking price. :p

Anyway I have all the material I need I just know nothing of making actual soft parts.

Also if anyone knows someone for hire who can make an accurate set of Yoda clothes and robe that would be awesome.

Thanks in advanced.

1645291077093.jpeg

When you get a chance please PM me the details along with any reference images you have of your Yoda kit (the body, rough measures etc.) as well as fabrics you're planning to use for this build. I specialize in Jedi costumes, but I would need to see what materials you're using to determine if this is a project I'm able to accomplish for you. If this is something I think I can do for you we can further discuss timeline/ budget. etc.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back