Interest Life size Chucky doll from Childs Play 2 (Alive version) FINISHED PHOTOS pg 3

Re: Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play? Life size Chucky doll from Childs Play 2 (Alive versi

Getting closer to molding
received_1942686945773757.jpegreceived_1942686935773758.jpegreceived_1942686949107090.jpeg

Re: Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play? Life size Chucky doll from Childs Play 2 (Alive versi

Its shaping up nicely. The teeth give it such a different look. And i still think you hit the expression perfect with the evil look. I have been looking at a lot of chucky dolls since you started this thread. Although some are great (especially fan made ones) i still think yours is going to be awesome because of the look you chose. Im very excited to see the finished piece. And i know you probably addressed this and i am overlooking it, but which movie was the look based from? Is it a certain scene? Its been a long time since i watched them so i couldnt even begin to guess. The reason i ask is because I'd like to look at reference pics and see the condition of his clothes in the film. If they are battered, torn etc. it would be cool if they were to go with that facial expression you chose. If anyone is worried about the outcome of this project, dont be. Its going to be killer. If it turns out anything like some of the lifesize pieces in your collection that you did, this project will be top shelf!

Thanks for the kind words Customrelic. It's really based off a series of screenshots. He has the look throughout the film
images (1)-1.jpgchildsplay2_1-1.jpg

Interest list added to first post. First 10 people showing interest will be the first ones offered. No commitment, if you choose to pass, I will move to the next name on the list as so forth. So if you have any interest, get your name on the list. If it hits the 10, I will make a waiting list which you still have a chance if someone passes

All smoothed out and getting molded next week!
received_1945130655529386-1.jpgreceived_1945130648862720-1.jpg

To those who have expressed interest, we have the two facial styles but need a decision of which look your wanting for your doll. These are all getting painted all at once so I won't be able to give full doll prototypes like I was thinking. Basically we need to know whether to remove the eyelids or not before paint. Here is a mock up of each look
received_1960878390621279-1.jpgreceived_1960878387287946-1.jpg

Last edited:

Dude you did a killer job with both. They both look great so its going to be a tough call. If you compare it to your original screen grab, i would think “with lids”. What do you think?

Dude you did a killer job with both. They both look great so its going to be a tough call. If you compare it to your original screen grab, i would think “with lids”. What do you think?

Thanks man, I agree it's a tough call! I'm going back n forth with mine. So everyone on the list, just chime in and let me know your preference. We got about a week until painting starts

First one painted up and looking mean. Get with me guys on which version. Only a few have given me their choice. Even if you are outside of the first ten, let me know in case people drop out!
received_1964582170250901-1.jpg

I personally like he one without lids, but that's just me -- I like both, I just like the no lids a little bit better...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back