Licenses & ID's

What would be a good source for getting custom/replica ID badge printed, and which also has a magnetic stripe and chip (non-functional)? I'm looking to recreate Sitterson's ID badge from Cabin in the Woods, I think I can get the design pretty close from this screengrab. I am also going to try to reach out to folks who might be closer to this for something more high res, but any thoughts are appreciated!

This type of card is generally called a PVC id badge.

If it has one, the magnetic strip would be on the bottom of the cards so it could be slid while the clip is still attached to the top of the card.

Last edited:
I just looked, and they have a punch to punch the hole in the top of standard PVC cards. I already have some inkjet printable cards with the magnetic strip on them, so I'd just have to buy the punch. The "chip" is an unusual style, you might have to print a picture of the chip instead of finding a card with a real chip on it.

chip6.jpg

Or acquire a sim chip made for a smart phone off eBay or Amazon and attach it to the card. Couldn't find an exact one.
This one seems the closest, and would be $9 for the chip on Amazon.

You would also decide if you want something printed on the back above the magnetic strip.
You could compensate me for the hole punch and the chip purchases, and provide me with the artwork, and also allow me sell any replicas in the Project Run section, and I would call that good. (I'd be providing the printer / cards / time )

Last edited:
What would be a good source for getting custom/replica ID badge printed, and which also has a magnetic stripe and chip (non-functional)? I'm looking to recreate Sitterson's ID badge from Cabin in the Woods, I think I can get the design pretty close from this screengrab. I am also going to try to reach out to folks who might be closer to this for something more high res, but any thoughts are appreciated!

View attachment 1254838

Okay, so I found and watched this on Hulu. I was expecting a better shot of the ID badge. You sure you can make anything out of that image ?

I have also been working on replicating screen accurate passports as well!
Hurley - Lost
Peter Parker - Civil War
Shoshannah - Inglorious Basterds
Mr Bean - Holiday
David Spade - The Do-Over
John Locke - Lost
Jim Carrey - Kidding
Ben Linus - Lost
Clark Griswald - European Vacation
Steven Segal - Under Siege
Ellen Griswald - European Vacation
Mr Bean - First Movie
Creed - The Office
Starfire - Titans
Arnie - Collateral Damage
passport.png

I have also been working on replicating screen accurate passports as well!
Hurley - Lost
Peter Parker - Civil War
Shoshannah - Inglorious Basterds
Mr Bean - Holiday
David Spade - The Do-Over
John Locke - Lost
Jim Carrey - Kidding
Ben Linus - Lost
Clark Griswald - European Vacation
Steven Segal - Under Siege
Ellen Griswald - European Vacation
Mr Bean - First Movie
Creed - The Office
Starfire - Titans
Arnie - Collateral Damage
View attachment 1287163
Love those European Vacations ones.

I have over 200 SHIELD and Marvel MCU ID cards and a few licenses, plus some from Batman, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Xfiles, I do not collect many passports as they seem to be lower quality so I tend to make ID cards with bar codes or without, I have made a few with working chips and barcodes over the years too.
-
My SHIELD ones I make readable with a QR code and barcode on so if i't some ones birthday they can scan it with their phone and get some data files or a hidden message!

Does anyone happen to have a template of the Antigen ID card from underworld awakening? I haven't had any luck on finding a perfect template. Preferably a blank template I can edit my own information on and print.

Here is what it looks like.
20000138_1.jpg35061467_1.jpg33051055_2.jpg27338975_1.jpg

I have over 200 SHIELD and Marvel MCU ID cards and a few licenses, plus some from Batman, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Xfiles, I do not collect many passports as they seem to be lower quality so I tend to make ID cards with bar codes or without, I have made a few with working chips and barcodes over the years too.
-
My SHIELD ones I make readable with a QR code and barcode on so if i't some ones birthday they can scan it with their phone and get some data files or a hidden message!

Great work and collection do you make replica passports? If so PM :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back