Licenses & ID's

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

wzrdmstr

Hi all!
I love a good screen accurate license/ID. Some of the ones I have are absolutely crisp, some 90% there. BUT, what I want to know, is does ANYBODY have any they want to share? Below are the files I used to have, that I have printed, but have lost through time. I would LOVE MORE!

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rorschach999

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'd love a copy of all of those, now I got an ID card prnter be great to get a "collection" in a file sort of "Coffee Table Book" pm me if willing to share any

regards
Mike

Onkelpsycho

Sr Member
Very nice...

Would love to get the 1408 DL. Also from Fight Club, die hard and tuoy Blind side... I know there are a lot of ebay IDs and DLs out, but only some are close to the screenused ones.

I wish I could afford a card printer, that would be awesome...

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
From the Dragnet 1967 episode 'The Big Ad', this is Joe Friday's undercover fake ID used in the episode.

This also should be an excellent starting point for any vintage late-60s/early 70s 'Earl Hays Press' style TV/Movie prop driver license.
I put a lot of time into reconstructing it using the correct vintage fonts including the typewriter text.

Dragnet DL.png

Also, I have one of the IDs from your list that a friend asked me to recreate a while back. The Danny DeVito 'Frank Reynolds' license.

DeVito Frank Reynolds Drivers License.png

For personal use only. I put a lot of time into these and don't want to see them up for sale anywhere.

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks... Much appreciated...
No problem. I was wanting someone to give this to ME.....and then I realized that John Cusack's info (for Mike Enslin) was completely relevant and available from google. So I made the license myself.

The photo is from a screen shot when he's at the book signing job early in the movie.

Onkelpsycho

Sr Member
I also like fanmade DLs when they look good enough. But sometimes People put just random infos and pics on it. And you never know if there was a screenused version with different Infos.

The best way to make em, is to wait if a screenused ID or DL pops up for auction and then recreate it.