Lethal Weapn's Martin Riggs costume

kysupernatural

Was wondering if anyone by chance knew of this coat/jacket Mel Gibson wear in Lethal Weapon? I like the black/gray jacket he wears in the drug dealing scene, but really like the orange one he wears later in the film. If anyone knows the maker of them, feel free to reply. Now Im trying to track down his hat...looks like a denim hat with some sort of gray patch that's seen better days..lol

Yeah, you might be on your own on this one. But kudos, and good luck. Martin Riggs (and LW as well) had a huge influence on me back in the day. I blame him for my short-lived dalliance with cowboy boots. (Oh, and my huge mullet.)

I can tell you that he wore a Quiksilver shirt in LW2. ;)

...I can tell you that he wore a Quiksilver shirt in LW2. ;)
Yes, and a the Jacket is also a Quick Silver . This is mine :

DSC_0676.JPG
DSC_0677.JPG

I'm looking for the orange jacket from years but I 've never found any refs on it !
Good luck !

Last edited:
That quicksilver jacket is awesome, need to start checking Ebay. how do they fit..I usually wear a XL..but on some jacket I wear a Lg...also which shirt is a quicksilver in LW 2 the blue checkered one?

Yeah, you might be on your own on this one. But kudos, and good luck. Martin Riggs (and LW as well) had a huge influence on me back in the day. I blame him for my short-lived dalliance with cowboy boots. (Oh, and my huge mullet.)

I can tell you that he wore a Quiksilver shirt in LW2. ;)

Riggs inspired me to buy a 9mm. :thumbsup

That quicksilver jacket is awesome, need to start checking Ebay. how do they fit..I usually wear a XL..but on some jacket I wear a Lg...also which shirt is a quicksilver in LW 2 the blue checkered one?

I think it fits "larger" , because I used to wear medium, and it's a small size !

Yes, the quicksilver shirt is the blue squared shirt he wears on the poster !

I don' t know the brand of the squared red and the origine of his university jacket : football, base ball ,...any idea ???

Last edited:
Hey,
Do you know, what is the name of this gray jacket? I could not find it anywhere.

which one were you referring too? All I know is he has a ranger style western belt....a what appears to be denim baseball cap with some sort of grayish patch on it....but Id love to track down some of his wardrobe from the movie....wished they had records from filming of sizes and name brands.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back