"Legend" props?

I was thinking about this the other day. I would love to make Tom's bottlecap plate mail suit. Lot of blanks to do that though.

I made a unicorn horn from that movie
http://www.therpf.com/f9/legend-1985-unicorn-horn-52323/

55123865oz5.jpg

Dude if I had one of those I would waste hours singing "Fire fire burning higher, making music like a choir!" :lol

Excellent job.

I know this isn't a prop, but I attempted a Darkness costume several years ago. Now, I know that compared to the skill and detail demonstrated on here, this has a lot of flaws, but I was happy with it. Still has to be my most photographed costume of any of the DragonCons I've attended.

attachment.php

Bro that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this isn't a prop, but I attempted a Darkness costume several years ago. Now, I know that compared to the skill and detail demonstrated on here, this has a lot of flaws, but I was happy with it. Still has to be my most photographed costume of any of the DragonCons I've attended.

Bro that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, man. I've been wanting to do it again but I've gain a few pounds and not sure if the muscle suit would fit. It was like a wetsuit then and brutally hot. Plus I'm not sure if all the molds for the foam facial appliances are still good. Definitely not this DragonCon but possibly next year.

Thanks, man. I've been wanting to do it again but I've gain a few pounds and not sure if the muscle suit would fit. It was like a wetsuit then and brutally hot. Plus I'm not sure if all the molds for the foam facial appliances are still good. Definitely not this DragonCon but possibly next year.

I'd love to do Darkness at some point, and yours is the best I've seen. Care to share some more info about it, did you sculpt the body and head yourself, and what did you make it out of?

That does look amazing BornKIlr

I'd love to do Darkness at some point, and yours is the best I've seen. Care to share some more info about it, did you sculpt the body and head yourself, and what did you make it out of?

Thanks for the compliments. Loner, I do have a few WIP pics, most of which were shot on film, so I'll scan them in and try to come up with a somewhat coherent description of what I did. Now sure how much it will help, because I winged much of it.
So when I get them together in the next few days, I'll post in a new thread. Since the OP was asking about Legend props, I don't want to further hijack his thread. Watch for "Darkness from Legend" or something similar.

I have the lead goblin arrow that shoots the elf dude and breaks his whisky bottle (sorry it's been a few years since I've seen the movie so I don't remember his name now). Got it from Propstore.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back