Legend of the seeker

Here's some good close ups for 'ya...

s53386Richard_Necklace01x228.jpg

c7394Richard_Necklace02g228.jpg

Now I don't know if you have any experience in making a replica of his necklace but I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of making the tooth lay flat against the body. I've made my replica of his necklace and I tie it off exactly how it looks in the photos it just never seems to want to lay flat. It is always curving towards the right.

If anyone else could be of assistance it would be much appreciated.

I would think you could use the method you tie to hold it flat. Make the part that goes around the next come from the lowest point of the wrapping and run the 2 lengths up along the back of the pendent behind the other loops so that it holds the piece flat.

Here is a replica of the Boxes of Orden that I make:

I'm still working on the design for the other two boxes.

These boxes of orden look great! Are you still working on the other two? I got it in my head that I would attempt to make these props. I would love to have them! Mind if I ask - what material did you use to construct them? Are you inlaying any jewels or small LEDs for lighting effects?

Thanks!

Hey all! I'm still planning out making the boxes of orden replicas. Can you tell me how you fabricated the intricate details? Did you use a CNC to cut out the details? I'm working on the CAD model to hopefully get a cleaner design. Still, it takes time to model it up. Just wondered if you did it free hand, or managed to get the design in a CAD model somehow.

Thanks!!

The finished boxes look great! I love the book series, and I loved the show. I'm working to make replicas of the boxes of Orden.

Blip, do you know if they used a CNC to cut the designs that appear on the boxes? Do you know what they're made of?

Thanks!

Thanks for the input. Trying to find time at work to sketch out the look of the boxes' design in CAD... Stupid real job getting in the way of my hobbies.... :D

hey im thinking of making the sword of truth this is my second build of something and im wondering if any one has any advise of what to make it from or something any advice will do :D

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back