leg armor?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Preds

iv looked in the "who makes what" but all i found was entire armor suits... which i dont need cause i made the rest. i just need to know if anyone makes the AVP leg armor like shin area. thats prety much all i need left. but dont know about getting it.

thanks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ghanley1

mine were provided to the original suit owner by the member Ruffkintoy I am quite pleased with them although I have had to touch them up paintwise fairly often after wearing them...

Preds

ya. i was hoping to get just the legs alone. i may have to improvise and make my own. i do appreciate ur comment.

xdmray

you can order just the legs, the list just lets you know what parts they make, chances are you can order just the parts you need.